Saturday 1 October 2011

ROTU Reunion 1 October 2011

This evening I went to McD Ampang Park for ROTU Reunion. I was there at about 4.00 pm (1 hour late) Senn, Elie & Jaws were there. I was wondering, where was others?

Senn waved at me. Reaching there for ROTU reunion, I shaked hands with Senn & Elie. I did not recognize a man there, who is he? Jaws said,"you don't know me? They said, that's Jaws ...

After that we chat. It was a little bit warm sitting at McD's unaircond dining area. Norli arrived for ROTU reunion at around 4.30 pm with Mat Shah. Excited to see her... I has shouted "Norliiii...." Long time never see Norli. I hope Norli is in good health and not sick anymore.

Ozlen is on the way to meet us when we moved to Old Town Coffee to find a cooler place for this ROTU reunion. Around 10 minutes later Oz arrived with his wife & 3 children. The first two are girls and the 3rd one is a boy. Nice kids..

The children wanted to eat McD, so Ozlen went there with all the children, leaving his wife with us.Soon after that Ozlen come back with the children for our ROTU reunion.

We chat about our
old stories but it seems not enough time. Elie is a Manager, Captain Senn is a Senior Lecturer, Captain Jaws doing many part time jobs, Ozlein with constructions. Norli & I so so...

Norli & Mat
Shah went off at about 5.30pm. 6.30 pm, Jaws & I left, after Jaws paid our bill. Thank you Jaws.

Jaws send me back, apparently he & Lan Bear lived at Jalan 12 & 10, me at Jalan 7, I never know we live so near to each other, just across the road.

Next ROTU reunion will be held in December 2011. Huya... hope more friends will turn up for the ROTU reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment