Thursday 17 June 2010

Meeting di PBS 16/6/2010



About 11am this morning, I found that I had 3 miscalled from PBS office (63000). I called Siti Azlina and asked, what's up?

She said it's a reminder for tonights meeting at 8pm. Oh dear! I totally forgot about it. I said I'll bring Mira together.

At 8pm, we gathered at office and the agenda started.
Agenda:
  1. Preview for DKSJ2.
  2. Personal product preview & what each PBS member need from PBS and members.
  3. Q&A and brainstorming about future plan for the second half of year 2010.
Meeting were conducted by Mr Alen & Mr Jefri.

Once Mr Alen said, Shasha & Mira what is your product? I answer him and said "I'm stuck on my internet business, when I have problems, I cannot find people to help........". He said PBS member can help. But I'm not very sure....

Overall it was informative and exciting.
But where is Sifu?

No comments:

Post a Comment